[OpenSIPS-Users] Parallel Forking messes up Voicemail two-way audio

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 19 14:44:58 CET 2009

Hi,

To see what is the problem with 482 (for sure a loop of a request on
your opensips), try to get a trace (keep in mind to monitor the lo
interface also) to see the branches that opensips is sending out.

An easier way to debug this is via logging the branches  that are sent
(print the $ds before doing t_relay() )

www.voice-system.ro