[OpenSIPS-Users] Memcached errors

Brad Bendy brad.bendy at benganetworks.com
Tue Nov 17 15:58:59 CET 2009

Memcached is getting called direct from the scripts, using the native
cache_fetch functions, the error occur with very low hits and high, it
can be 1 hit a second or 100 per second, same thing.

Ill try what Andrei was saying and see what that does, just fills the
logs up was the only reason I was wondering :)

Thanks