[OpenSIPS-Users] eBootcamp for opensips

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Nov 16 16:34:08 CET 2009

Hi Uwe,

The plan is not abandoned, but still working on its implementation - the
problem is that a lot of things to complicate - it is much easier to
have normal bootcamp rather than an e-Bootcamp -> it requires some
complex web interfaces and off-line interaction between the students and
teachers....all these translates into much more work to be done :)

www.voice-system.ro