[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog module errors

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Nov 15 19:50:35 CET 2009

Hi Mouncif,

Do you get db errors only for the DIALOG module? do you have other
modules using DB perfectly working?

Have you tried to re-create the dialog table ?

The error is generated directly by the mysql driver (from opensips)
because it does not recognize the types of the columns from the dialog
table - are you sure you are using the structure as provided by the
opensips db installer ?