[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence server behind load-balancer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Nov 15 19:34:37 CET 2009

Hi Takeshi,

Routing the presence traffic does not require USRLOC/REGISTRATION at
all.  The clients do send PUBLISH to the presence agent and they also
send the SUBSCRIBE request to it. The PA (presence agent) is sending
back the NOTIFY requests within the dialog created by the SUBSCRIBE
request. So, the NOTIFY will be route back based on the Record-Route you
did for SUBSCRIBE.