[OpenSIPS-Users] pidf-manipulation - Openxcap spits error when saving pidf.

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Nov 13 02:43:22 CET 2009

2009/11/11 mani sivaraman <mani.opensips at gmail.com>:
> It was a type error. Instead of opensips sending Notify to watchers, I typed
> as openxcap. I'm aware that openxcap sends xmlrpc to inform opensips about
> the change in pidf document. It is opensips that consolidates the pidf that
> was recevied via Publish and the xmlrpc pidf from xcap server and then send
> the final pidf via spi notify to all watchers. That's why tihs feature is
> called pidf manipulation.

OpenXCAP doesn't send the pidf document via XMLRPC, it just notifies
via XMLRPC about a change in a pidf document so OpenSIPS presence
server re-read the content of the xcap table.

Set debug=6 in opensips and inspect in the logs what does occur when
OpenXCAP notifies to OpenSIPS via XMLRPC.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>