[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:presence:get_stored_info: record not found in hash_table

Anil Kumar S. R. sranil at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 19:42:17 CET 2009

Hi All,

I have loaded the presence.so, presence_xml.so and presence_mwi modules in
openSIPS. When my IP phone subscribes for the MWI, I always see two entries
in my 'active_watchers' table of the same user (any idea why two entries of
the same user ?). After some time the entries in the 'active_watchers' table
disappear and from that point I am flooded with SUBSCRIBE messages from the
IP phone. For these SUBSCRIBE messages, the openSIPS log shows the error as:

ERROR:presence:get_stored_info: record not found in hash_table
ERROR:presence:handle_subscribe: getting stored info

The IP phone is not able to re-subscribe again. Does anyone how to handle
this particular problem ?

My route subroutine which handles subscribe is

route[20] {
    if (!t_newtran())
    {
        log(3, "LOG: R2 - t_newtran\n");
        sl_reply_error();
        exit;
    };
    if (is_method("SUBSCRIBE")) {
        handle_subscribe();
    } else if (is_method("PUBLISH")) {
        handle_publish();
    }
    exit;
}

Thanks and Regards,
--
Anil Kumar S. R.
http://sranil.googlepages.com/

"The best way to succeed in this world is to act on the advice you give to
others."