[OpenSIPS-Users] XCAP::Client for Perl.

Thiago Rondon thiago at aware.com.br
Wed Nov 4 17:51:45 CET 2009

Hi People.

I'm developer XCAP::Client for Perl.

You can download and see now in Github, here:

http://github.com/maluco/XCAP-Client/

I like to say thank's for Iñaki Baz Castillo (Ruby XCAPClient) and Denis
Bilenko (python-xcaplib). I'm based on this two libs and xcap rfc.

With this version you can do:

* Fetch, create/replace and delete a document.
* Parameters allowing customized fields for each XCAP application.
* Manage of multiple documents per XCAP application.
* SSL support.
* Exception for each HTTP error response.

Todo:

* Fetch, create/replace and delete a document element (XML node)
* Fetch, create/replace and delete an element attribute.
* Fetch the XCAP server auids, extensions and namespaces.

If somebody have some question, comment, sugestion, please send me an email.

Thank's!
-Thiago Rondon