[OpenSIPS-Users] Modify SDP

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Wed Nov 4 17:04:22 CET 2009

I find that throughout the day my shoelaces come untied at unpredictable
intervals.  Is it possible to modify the dialog module to keep state on them
to notify me when it happens?  Perhaps a Perl script to re-tie them?

I crack me up...

On 11/4/09 10:08 AM, "Iñaki Baz Castillo" <ibc at aliax.net> wrote:

> El Miércoles, 4 de Noviembre de 2009, Victor Pascual Avila escribió:
> >> >
> When a SIP proxy left being a SIP proxy?
> >>
> >> At the very right moment
> that fundamentalism was replaced by
> >> pragmatism and operational
> requirements.
> >
> > Thanks for your reply. I need a voicemail system for my
> opensips, could
> > you please code such a module? Also a IVR module would be
> great.
>
> I believe you have some confusion about the meaning of
> operational
>  requirements.

I'd would also require a Skype-SIP gateway
> module since some of my clients use
Skype. How long would it take to develop
> this pragmatism and operational
requirement (for free as I'm opensource
> user)?

XDDD