[OpenSIPS-Users] change UAC

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Nov 4 13:45:51 CET 2009

El Miércoles, 4 de Noviembre de 2009, Pacho Baratta [fabbricadigitale]
escribió:
> I'd like to change both User-Agent and Server.

User-Agent is inserted by the client as OpenSIPS is not a UA.
But you can remove that header and append a new one. Sett "textops" module.

About Server header (that which OpenSIPS adds in its own responses) there is a
core configuration option for that. Check the documentation.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>