[OpenSIPS-Users] Pass calls to another realm via gateway

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Nov 2 21:09:24 CET 2009

El Lunes, 2 de Noviembre de 2009, Alexander escribió:
>   Thanks for advice, but I want to change something like this:
>
>   From: "Some user" <sip:xxxxxx at domain.com <sip%3Axxxxxx at domain.com>>
>
>   to:
>
>   From: sip:xxxxxx at domain.com <sip%3Axxxxxx at domain.com>
>
>   We don't need info inside quotation marks, and quotation marks
>  themselves.

That's right. However I don't know why a proxy should remove the From display
name. If you are routing the request to a PSTN gateway and you have UDP size
issues then it's ok, but if not...

>  And my regullar expression does not cut something like
>  "tag=..." and so on, because it does not contain "^" and "$". As I think,
>  it pretty harmless.

I didn't mean that. Instead I meant that your regular expression would work
for the following From headers:

subst("/^From: \".+\" (<sip: *[a-zA-Z0-9_\.-]+ at .*>)/From: \1/ig");

a) From: sip:alice at domain.org;tag=qweqwe
b) From:<sip:alice at domain.org>;tag=qweqwe
c) From: <sip:user;aaa=bbb at domain.org>;tag=qweqwe
d) From: <tel:+12345678>;tag=qweqwe

a) fails because it doesn't use < >.
b) fails because there is no space between "From:" and SIP URI.
c) fails because there are params in the username part but your regular
expressión doesn't allow ";" in the username part. Neither other valid symbols
as ~ are allowed.
d) fails because your regular expression doesn't allow TEL URI's.