[OpenSIPS-Users] DB-ONLY mode call between two proxies failed.

Jiang Jinke jiangjinke at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 13:39:45 CET 2009

I'm using the same location table with two/three proxy server, but I
can't make calls between the proxies.
Do I have to do replication in SIP level ? I'd like to do this in a
simple way, but if replication will make the arch more flexible, then
it's acceptable with a more complicate config.

I'm having the following message in my syslog when the other endpoint
is not in the same proxy server which was receiving the call.

syslog content:
WARNING:usrloc:dbrow2info: non-local socket <udp:xx.xx.xx.xx:5060>...ignoring
ERROR:core:get_out_socket: no socket found
ERROR:tm:update_uac_dst: failed to fwd to af 2, proto 1  (no
corresponding listening socket)
ERROR:tm:t_forward_nonack: failure to add branches

Regards,
Jinke Jiang