[OpenSIPS-Users] debuild error on MediaProxy 2.3.4

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Sat May 30 03:41:48 CEST 2009

It appears I wrote too soon.

While everything did install correctly, media-relay gives the following
error:

fatal error: failed to create MediaProxy Relay: cannot import name
_conntrack
Traceback (most recent call last):
--- <exception caught here> ---
  File "/usr/bin/media-relay", line 55, in <module>
    from mediaproxy.relay import MediaRelay
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mediaproxy/relay.py", line 44, in
<module>
    from mediaproxy.mediacontrol import SessionManager
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mediaproxy/mediacontrol.py", line
22, in <module>
    from mediaproxy.interfaces.system import _conntrack
exceptions.ImportError: cannot import name _conntrack

apt-get reports "libnetfilter-conntrack-dev is already the newest version."

I did find the file:
/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/mediaproxy/interfaces/system/_conntrack.so

Any thoughts?

- Jeff