[OpenSIPS-Users] debuild error on MediaProxy 2.3.4

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu May 28 22:41:09 CEST 2009

Dan,

With your patch Mediaproxy 2.3.2 built packages without any problems.  On an
x86 CentOS install I run 2.3.2 with the older version of python-application.
But, installing the package, I get:

Starting MediaProxy relay: media-relayCannot start MediaProxy Relay. A Linux
host is required for operation.
 already running.

What do you think the best course of action is from here?

Thanks,
Jeff