[OpenSIPS-Users] Calling engage_media_proxy per branch

Thomas Gelf thomas at gelf.net
Thu May 28 18:20:53 CEST 2009

Hi Richard,

thank you for your reply! I stopped using other routes to force
OpenSIPS into doing "forbidden" things a while ago. Mostly this
caused other issues - and usually there IS a reason why certain
methods are only allowed in certain route types ;-)

In this special case moving engage_media_proxy to a branch_route
could help to solve b) but would mess up a) if the NATless client
picks up the call. In my believes engage_media_proxy (as probably
designed to be dialog-based) would then modify SDP in the 200
OK packet, even if the corresponding INVITE hasn't been modified
(only the other branch has done so).

I must confess I didn't test it - that's at least what I suppose
it to do in it's current form.

Regards,
Thomas Gelf