[OpenSIPS-Users] Sqlops in opensips ?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu May 28 14:46:08 CEST 2009

Admittedly, OpenSER 1.3.x was the last time I tried the Perl module, but
my performance results with the Perl module have been very bad, and
there are memory leaks in it as well.

I think much of it has to do with the fact that the maintainer has been
effectively unavailable for several years.

Not sure if anything has happened to the Perl module in OpenSIPS since then.