[OpenSIPS-Users] MI-XMLRCP: major fix - upgrade recommended

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Wed May 27 17:43:02 CEST 2009

Oh sorry, I should have been able to differentiate that..
I was getting 500 Server Errors in the replies. The errorlog showed memory
errors. I haven't seen it in a while. I'll see if I can replicate it. I
think I may have posted to the list a while back when it happened.

For what it's worth, I do dialog profiling on all of my calls (profiles with
value). I use this to see which accounts have approx how many calls active
(love it!). I have a script that basically loops through all of my accounts
and uses the fifo to count the calls and prints out a table.

So upon retrieving these counts, sometimes, I got the error.. Like I said,
I'll see if I can reproduce it..

-Brett