[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy relay error: 'module' object has no attribute 'Interface'

Ruud Klaver ruud at ag-projects.com
Wed May 27 16:40:36 CEST 2009

Hi,
On 26 May 2009, at 22:18, CSB wrote:

>> Perhaps you do not have the zope.interface module installed?
>>
>> I'm not sure which linux distribution you are using, but I'm guessing
>> from the rpm command that it is some RedHat derivative. You can save
>> yourself from these sort of dependency problem by using Debian and
>> installing MediaProxy2 directly from our repository.
>>
> Unfortunately we have a number of servers all running CentOS so to
> change is
> not so easy. zope.interface looks like it's installed - see my other
> post.
>
> Regards
>
> Cameron

The traceback shows the problem is in twisted.names, so I would
probably suspect there is something wrong with that version. I don't
understand the version number you quote of that anyway, 0.3.0 seems to
be very different from the rest. Please try to upgrade anything
related to twisted to use the latest version and see if you still have
problems.

Ruud Klaver
AG Projects