[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem RTP-proxy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue May 26 16:58:34 CEST 2009

Hi Eric,

For a media relay to work, the first condition is to have clients with
symmetric media (receiving media on the same port as the one used for
sending it out).

Considering this done, the next thing to check is the signalling part
(the SDP part, actually) - check  if the INVITE and 200 OK leaving your
proxy do have the proper  IPs and ports changed in the SDP (must point
to RTPproxy).