[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS ALG

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri May 22 12:12:35 CEST 2009

Hi Robert,

Interesting points of view :).

But there is a huge difference between a proxy acting as a mid-registrar
(with no auth knowledge, no user knowledge, but simply following the
master registrar decisions in a blind way) and proxy doing actually
account and registrar management (like you described in the scenario
with hiding registrations).

I'm not saying is not possible, but the question is where a proxy stops
and where an ALG starts :).

Anyhow, I will add on the TODO list the possibility to do a register at
reply time, so that we can use opensips as mid-registrar.