[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding subscribers?

Chris Maciejewski chris at wima.co.uk
Fri May 15 08:26:24 CEST 2009

Hi Matti,

Below is a PHP snippet I use do add subscribers directly to MySQL database:

  $username = 'some_user';
  $realm = 'my.sip.com';
  $password = 'top_secret';

  $ha1 = md5($username.':'.$realm.':'.$password);
  $ha1b = md5($username.'@'.$realm.':'.$realm.':'.$password);

  $query = "
    INSERT INTO subscriber (
    username,
    domain,
    password,
    ha1,
    ha1b
   )
   VALUES
 ";
$sql = sprintf($query, $username, $realm, $password, $ha1,$ha1b);

mysql_query($sql);

Regards,
Chris