[OpenSIPS-Users] XCAP documents are not stored

Franz Edler franz-edler at aon.at
Sat May 9 19:19:37 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I have the following problem. I have configured an integrated XCAP server
(most simple configuration) and register a client with Eyebeam.
When the client registers it uploads obviously successfully two XML
documents:
- PUT
/xcap-root at net1.test/org.openmobilealliance.pres-rules/users/alice/pres-rule
s HTTP/1.1
- PUT /xcap-root at net1.test/resource-lists/users/alice/resource-list.xml
HTTP/1.1
because in both cases the XCAP server responds with "HTTP/1.1 201 Created".
But I cannot find any entry in xcap-table of the database.

When the client registers again the GET requests for both documents are
answered with "HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found" which makes the problem obvious.

What prevents the xml-documents to be stored in xcap-table?
Any hints are welcome.

Regards
Franz