[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK message loops while behind firewall

Shehzad pmhshz at gmail.com
Fri May 8 15:57:18 CEST 2009

I am sending calls from SIPP and Asterisk (as Caller gateway).
SIPP calls are creating ACK message to loop locally on Opensips server as
described in previous post.
But when Opensips receive ACK message from Asterisk Caller, It does not
route it back to terminator thus terminator re-transmit 200OK.
I am attaching SIP trace (which is take on firewall system)
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2845440/Ast.Noackback.200.retrans.log
Ast.Noackback.200.retrans.log

Does any body has faced such issue. Let me know what should i try to solve
this and set Opensips to handle Asterisk calls properly behind firewall?
Feel free to comment if any.

Thanks,
msp