[OpenSIPS-Users] Limit call duration - Timeout in Dialog module?

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri May 1 15:44:43 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 7:00 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
<bogdan at voice-system.ro>wrote:

> John Quick wrote:
> > So whichever solution I use requires upgrading to version 1.5.x. I
> thought
> > maybe 1.4.x was more stable so have not yet upgraded to 1.5. Perhaps now
> is
> > the time!

I know no one's asking, but the upgrades I've done from 1.4 to 1.5 have been
well worth it. There were some DB issues I had for 1.5.0, but have since
been resolved in 1.5.1. Performance is great, and I can't tell you how much
I love the new memcache stuff in 1.5. It's a whole new ballgame now. :)

-Brett