[OpenSIPS-Users] Changes in ACC Modules for 1.5?

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Mar 31 15:57:49 CEST 2009

I explicitly sent out a t_reply on failure.

And yes, it seems that I need to set it prior to the failure route..
however, it's before everything in the config now. so I'm not sure really
what it needs to be before.. maybe the original t_relay in which the call
failed.

BTW, I'm using the dialog module if that changes anything...

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro