[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool query display problems

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Mar 31 15:58:01 CEST 2009

Adrian,

I took a brand new Ubuntu 8.10 install and followed the CDRTool INSTALL
directions to the letter.  The Next button on the result list and the ³Max
results per page² option on the query page don¹t have any effect.  These are
the same symptoms I had on a CentOS 5.2 system.

I am doing a few things in a non-standard way.  Let me list them here;
perhaps one of them will stand out to you as a bad idea.  Since we use
CDRTool only as a web interface to Asterisk and Opensips CDRs (not for
rating), I changed the database defaults to show records already normalized.
The only side effect I¹ve seen from this is that in-progress calls show up
as if they¹re completed, with 00:00 duration. I can live with that.  Also, I
manually populate the Price field of the radius record for Opensips so it
shows up on the query result list.

Do you have any ideas on what might cause these functions to break?

Thanks,
Jeff