[OpenSIPS-Users] XMPP Issue

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Mar 31 10:52:53 CEST 2009

31 mar 2009 kl. 10.11 skrev JayaPrakash:

> Coming to jabber server (here it is ejabberd), it is able to allow
> connections from outer xmpp servers.(It is able to connect to Gtalk
> and communicate with it)
> Can you please give me a suggesion to fix this issue.

A jabber server can be connected by using one of three modes:
  - a client2server connection
  - a server2server connection
  - a component connection

If your server can communicate with gtalk, it shows that server2server
connection works. Since you configured your SIP proxy to connect as a
component, you need to google for how to set up component connections
in your XMPP server.

Regards,
/Olle

---