[OpenSIPS-Users] pua_xmpp issue

JayaPrakash jp.manchu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 23:16:13 CEST 2009

Hi All,
I installed opensips 1.5 with mysql authentication.
I am willing to work on xmpp module in component mode.
Jabber server(ejabberd) is ready and working. Opensips is configured with
xmpp module.
When trying to configure opensips with pua_xmpp (presence gateway b/w
opensips and xmpp), it is throwing the following error.

--CRITICAL:xmpp:register_xmpp_cb: null callback list
--ERROR:pua_xmpp:mod_init: ERROR while registering callback to xmpp
--ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module pua_xmpp
--ERROR:core:main: error while initializing modules

One more doubt I have, is about how exactly to configure opensips with xmpp
module.
The Jabber Server and Opensips both are in the same machine.
So I guess params-gateway_domain, xmpp_domain, and xmpp_server will be of
same values.

Will you plz clarify the issues I have..

Thanks
JP