[OpenSIPS-Users] Confused -> ERROR:auth:consume_credentials: no authorized credentials found (error in scripts)

Alan Frisch frisch.alan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 22:55:11 CET 2009

>Try to send a BYE inmediatelly after answering the call. Does the error also occur?

Indeed, I tried having the calling end hang up almost immediately
after it connected to the gateway as well as 1 minute connection...
both yield the same result.

I can suppress the message by editing the relevant section of
challenge.c to include the METHOD_BYE.

                        if (_m->REQ_METHOD!=METHOD_ACK
                                      && _m->REQ_METHOD!=METHOD_CANCEL
                                      && _m->REQ_METHOD!=METHOD_BYE) {

                                LM_ERR("no authorized credentials
found (error in scripts)\n");

This suppresses the message, but I think it may just be a way of
hiding another issue.

Perhaps Bogdan can enlighten us with his wisdom? :)