[OpenSIPS-Users] acc log 100 Trying

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 26 13:43:53 CET 2009

hi Brett,

well, this is a different story and you do not need acc . what you can
do is to use onreply_route to catch the received 100 trying and to save
the current timestamp into an avp. in the same route catch the 180 also
and make the diff and place this result into another avp - account this
avp via extra_accounting stuff.

regards,
bogdan