[OpenSIPS-Users] acc log 100 Trying

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 25 19:07:57 CET 2009

Hi Brett,

You do not get it because the 100 Trying is locally generated. The
callback you tried to change is called for replies that were received
and fwded to the UAC.

But the 100 is not fitting here because it is going hop by hop - one
locally generated and sent to UAC and the one received from UAS is
discarded (not fwded).