[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:core:pv_parse_spec: bad parameters after upgrading to 1.5

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 18:30:05 CET 2009

Il giorno 25/mar/09, alle ore 17:55, Sergio Gutierrez ha scritto:

> Hi Carlo.
>
> Could you paste the config block where you are calling is_user_in()?

Hi Sergio,

I use the function is_user_in() in different blocks (dipends of the
destination, but the problem is for all targets...). For example:

            if (uri=~"^sip:\+393[1-9][0-9]{8}@") {
                 xlog ("L_INFO", "ITALY_MOBILE call - M=$rm RURI=$ru F=
$fu T=$tu IP=$si ID=$ci\n");
                 if (is_user_in("credentials","ITALY_MOBILE")) {

It is strange because I didn't have any problem with 1.4.3 version.

Thank you,
Carlo Dimaggio