[OpenSIPS-Users] How to get RADIUS VSA in script?

Dmitry Lyubimkov loft at onego.ru
Wed Mar 25 11:05:10 CET 2009

Hello.
We use OpenSER V.1.3.2
During authentification RADIUS server sends (in answers) some additional
attributes.(from a dictionary file)
VENDOR          Cisco           9
ATTRIBUTE       h323-return-code                103     string
Cisco
For example h323-return-code =-2

How can I get value of this attribute in openser script?
For example RPID I receive as follows:
avp_aliases = "username=s:1; calledid=s:30; callingid=s:31; rpid=s:rpid"
and I use $avp(rpid) in a code of the program

but I cannot receive so h323-return-code because it is Vendor specific.
Can I learn it otherwise from a script?
Or the single method = setup intermediate RADIUS proxy to translate this
attribute to any standard attribute number?

Thanks. Dmitry.