[OpenSIPS-Users] call_control module and opensips

Mauro Davi' mauro.davi at acotel.com
Tue Mar 24 10:50:37 CET 2009

Hi All,

I'm trying to understand how the call control module works. In my test
case, I have two user agents connected to the opensips server.

After that a call was estrablished between the two client. I kill the
opensips server process and I restart it.

When one of the two client hang up the call, the BYE message is routed
correctly, the account table is populated with the BYE message, but the
call control module isn't invoked (i.e. I don't receive the STOP message
with the callid paramter).

I need to receive the stop message also after an opensips restart... Is
it possible? Is it a bug or is it the aspected behaviour?

Thanks in advance

      MD