[OpenSIPS-Users] R: Wesip and Opensips

Mauro Davi' mauro.davi at acotel.com
Fri Mar 20 14:36:24 CET 2009

Hola Gines,

I'm in a test environment and the domain that I use for every user is resolved with the production SIP server IP...(I haven't a DNS domain name associated to my test openser), obviously the production SIP server responde to every request with a 403 Forbidden message.

I don't know if this is the problem but with the wesip SPITAL_HDR set  to true, I see only the messages that start in the local_route function.

To avoid this problem, I'm trying to manipulate the message in the local_route function without good result :-(...

Is there another way to do this??

Regards

     MD