[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] dialog module: dialog not cleaned up when BYE is sent

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 18 10:20:24 CET 2009

Hi Herman,

Found it and fixed it - I apply the fix on the SVN trunk - please revert
the last patch I sent and update from SVN trunk. It should work now.

I'm waiting for your confirmation and if everything ok, I will backport
the fix to 1.4 branch.

Many, many thanks for the support and help in troubleshooting this!!!