[OpenSIPS-Users] rewriting transactional responses

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Mar 17 15:06:19 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

Will this work if the t_reply() is in the request route?  In this case I
don't know yet in the failure_route if I have another PSTN carrier to try
until I check in a request route.

I tried it in the request route, and it indeed sent the specified response,
and the UAC (Asterisk) ACK'd it, but Opensips continued to send the new
message several more times as if it hadn't received the ACK or it didn't
match the proper transaction.

- Jeff