[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - ReloadRatingTables and new destinations

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Mar 16 11:50:47 CET 2009

On Mar 16, 2009, at 11:36 AM, DanB wrote:

> Hey Adrian,
>
> thanks for the quick reaction.
>
> Here it comes what I found out after tests (could be I am doing
> something wrong):
>
> * ReloadRatingTables produces a reload of destination table now
> (during normalize.php execution, so not real-time but depending on
> how often this script is run in cron).

The reload simply sets a flag in the system to reload the
destinations. The destinations are reloaded when normalization process
occurs, either from cron job, manual run of normalize.php script or
when you load a web page.

> * Even when the tables are reloaded, the new destinations are not
> processed, therefore when querying ShowPrice I will get still the
> initial values (the one received on cdrtool startup). So the result
> is that I am adding/deleting/modifying destinations, but no effect
> in the ShowPrice.

This is a problem unrelated to the destinations reload. Most likely
you did not create the correct rating table data.