[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP trunk provider lab

home at elnour.biz home at elnour.biz
Sat Mar 14 12:55:58 CET 2009

Hi all!

can anybody please point my in the right direction?

I'm trying to setup a lab for a possible [several pstn gw's]->[sip trunk DID] provider.

what I mean is basicly, incomming calls from [pstn gataways] should be dynamicaly routed based on registrations.

e.g.

if we have a SIP subscriber registered with a user name companyA which has 8 DID phone lines from PSTN say 5551001-08, our setup should dynamicaly route all incomming calls to the "location" of the regisration.

Is this possbile? I mean is this possible to achive dynamicaly? I already can do it staticly, script based. If so please point modules that I should use.

Thank you.