[OpenSIPS-Users] Query regarding xcap rules for presence

Visu.M visumrs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:05:47 CET 2009

Hi,

I have a query regarding xcap rules in presence.
I wanted to know what are the different ways, I can set presence rules in
XCAP.

For example : Alice has subscribed to Bob and Carol. (Alice's buddy list)
Now,  Alice need to be notified only when *both* Bob and Carol's status
message changes (or mood, etc changes).

Is there a way in Opensips / Openxcap to set such rules ?
Is all types of such boolean operations possible ?
I believe that since rules are XML documents, these things should be
possible.

Please let me know any documents or pointers for doing such activities.

Thanks,
Visu M