[OpenSIPS-Users] Problems with rls module

Gustavo Santana Robledo gsantana at fedetec.es
Thu Mar 12 10:08:20 CET 2009

Hi Anca,

Thanks for your quick response. Not sure what I was doing wrong, maybe
simply I was too tired, the problem
I was reporting yesterday it´s not there anymore.

Many thanks

Gus

Gustavo Santana Robledo
Departamento de I+D
Homeland Security
FEDETEC - Efectivos de Técnicas S.A.
Autovía de Andalucía Km 12,700
Polígono Industrial Los Ángeles
28906 - Getafe - Madrid
España
Tel + 34 91 453 24 00 - ext: 4137
Fax + 34 91 724 30 14
e-mail: gsantana at fedetec.es

From:
Anca Vamanu <anca at opensips.org>
To:
Gustavo Santana Robledo <gsantana at fedetec.es>
Cc:
users at lists.opensips.org
Date:
11/03/2009 16:58
Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Problems with rls module

Hi Gustavo,

Are you sure that rls_handle_subscribe is called for the RLS Subscribe?
Do you see something in the log to indicate this?
What is the part in your configuration file where you call
"rls_handle_subscribe"?
You need to keep Suported: eventlist header as it is compulsory.

regards,
Anca

Gustavo Santana Robledo wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying to make some tests with the RLS module, without much
> success I'm afraid.
>
> I´m sending the following message from my client trying to subscribe
> to a group:
>
>    SUBSCRIBE sip:gus-list at sip2.fedetec.es SIP/2.0
>     Via: SIP/2.0/[transport] [local_ip]:[local_port];branch=[branch]
>     Max-Forwards: 70
>     From: sipp <sip:sipp at sip2.fedetec.es>;tag=[call_number]
>     To: sipp <sip:gus-list at sip2.fedetec.es>
>     Contact: sip:sipp@[local_ip]:[local_port]
>     Call-ID: [call_id]
>     CSeq: 1 SUBSCRIBE
>     Event: presence
>     Expires: 7200
>     Accept: multipart/related, application/rlmi+xml,
application/pidf+xml