[OpenSIPS-Users] assigning dialog profiles

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Mar 9 15:27:44 CET 2009

Hi Brett,

This is not correct - the dialog is automatically destroyed when the
call fails. A failure route is an indication that the current branches
failed, but you can still fork the call to new destinations.

So, the dialog terminated when there is a negative reply sent to the UAC.

Jeff, in your case, it is correct removing the dialog from the old
profile and adding it to the new profile.