[OpenSIPS-Users] siptrace db connection now fails

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Mar 9 12:32:38 CET 2009

Hi Jeff,

really strange, but I still suspect something related to the server. I
made a small improvement in the error loging, so next time when it will
happen, we get the error number also and this will help the identify the
error (the error string is a bit unclear).

So, just update from SVN and report if it happen again.

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan