[OpenSIPS-Users] Getting Polycom to append Remote-Party-ID to its replies

catalina oancea catalina.oancea at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 18:35:08 CET 2009

Hi Anca,

Many thanks for your answer.
Well, first of all, how can I get openser to send the INVITE to all
the phones that are registered with the same aor? My call only goes to
one of them. Why is flag 5 set in
http://opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.PuaBlaConfig ? I thought it
might have something to do with this but I am not sure.

Thanks again
Catalina