[OpenSIPS-Users] memcache question

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Thu Mar 5 17:29:20 CET 2009

Hi Brett,

There are MI commands for the memory store operations:  delete and fetch
(that you said you need) and also store, just that they were not
documented. I have added the documentation here:
http://opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.DocsCoreMi.

They are not in the local_cache module since they are more general,
matching the interface in the core and you can choose the cache system
to use with the first parameter. Indeed for now the only supported
system is the one implemented in local_cache module - so you will set
this parameter to 'local'.

Regards,
Anca