[OpenSIPS-Users] module siptrace

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 5 16:26:48 CET 2009

HI Matteo,

Indeed, there was an issue with trace_dialog() when doing tracing based
on user AVP. It should be fixed now.

Please update from SVN and try again....and forget about the flag I
mentioned - do not define it and do not use it.

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan

mmarzuola at interfree.it wrote:
> Hi Bogdan.
> Do I have to use also setflag("11") in the script?
> The document of the module says that is sufficient to call the sip_trace() or trace_dialog() function...
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Matteo.
>

>> Hi Matteo,
>>

>> You need to define the trace flag:
>>

>> modparam("siptrace", "trace_flag", 11)
>>

>> Otherwise the transaction tracing will not work.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Bogdan
>>

> mmarzuola at interfree.it wrote:
>
>> I attach the script.
>>
>> Regards
>> Matteo
>>

>>> Hi Matteo,
>>>

>>> There was a similar report on the IRC channel.
>>>

>>> Question: I guess you do t_relay for the sequential requests also, right?
>>>

>>> Anyhow, I will run some tests to see what about - in the mean while you
>>>

>> can open a bug report on the tracker just to be sure I do not forget
>> about it :)
>>

>>> Thanks and regards,
>>> Bogdan
>>>

>> mmarzuola at interfree.it wrote:
>>

>>> Hi all.
>>> Introducing in the script the siptrace module, I noticed that if I use the function sip_trace(), in the table of DB, are stored the requests and the replies (407, 100, 200, etc. ...), but using the trace_dialog(), there are only the requests (invite , ack and bye). This happens because something is wrong in the configuration script or other?
>>>
>>> These are the parts of the interessed routes:
>>>
>>> # ----- siptrace params -----
>>> modparam("siptrace", "db_url", "mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost/opensips")
>>> modparam("siptrace", "trace_on", 1)
>>> modparam("siptrace", "traced_user_avp", "$avp(s:user)")