[OpenSIPS-Users] 2 opensip-routers with one location database

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Thu Mar 5 09:57:23 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

>> question 2)
>> Can I merge both different domain lookups in one statement to get the
>> entries from the USRLOC?
>>
> the parameter to the lookup() is a DB table, not a domain, so you can
> put multiple domains to be registered in the same table -> use a single
> lookup().
>
> Does both your proxies use/share the same "location" table?

yes, but clients use two different domains (one internal, one external).

Since I want, that the Invite comes from that opensips, the UA are
registred with, I cannot make a simple lookup with t_relay on one
opensips. So what I am doing right now, is that I make a lookup on the
internal opensips and check after that if there are any contacts for the
other opensips. If so, I simply add an branche for user at external, so
that the t_relay forks a call to the external with user at external.
Another lookup on the external system will then start the calls to the
UA registered with the external opensips:

external.domain is know by DNS

internal opensips
 rewritehost("internal.domain");
            if (lookup("location")) {
            rewritehost("external.domain");
            if (registered("location")) {
            append_branch("$rU at external.domain");
            }
           t_relay();

external opensips
rewritehost("external.domain");
            if (lookup("location")) {
           t_relay();

My problem is, that t_relay on the internal opensips forks with a UDP
5060. This is ok for internal UA. But für the external opensips I would
like to force this to another port with tcp.

BR

Kiste

--

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586