[OpenSIPS-Users] solved => Re: force username to auth_username

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 5 09:27:15 CET 2009

Hi Uwe,

$au != $fU is not correct for REGISTER, as the in REGISTER, the AOR (user) is specified by TO header. So you should do $au != $tU .

Using the check_to() function (as Thomas suggested) is better, as the check_to() function is able to use the correct auth header from the request - a request may have multiple Auth hdrs (for chain authentication), so you need to compare with the auth_id used by your proxy for auth.