[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.4.4 crashes When making call

Khan khansfriend at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 07:57:36 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

I just moved all my stuff from old box to new Xeon box. When i
finished installing everything and applying rtpproxy on my sip proxy I
get it crashed. I simply dialed one UAC to another UAC within the
network. The call kept ringing on the other end even though i hung-up
from my end. I answered the call from other end and had engage tone,
secondly it wouldnt hangup.

I looked at my log and i see my sip server crashed during this test.
Following is the output at pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/m7d97b0bd

Please help and let me know what did i do wrong, should i go back to 1.4.2 ?

Khan