[OpenSIPS-Users] Where are going my pua_dialoginfo publishes ?

Eric PTAK eric.ptak.fr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:26:24 CET 2009

2009/3/4 Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com>

> Can you please stop cross posting between multiple mailing lists? Look
> first for which module is supported by whom and in which project and post
> only there.

 Hi Adrian,

I know whom is supporting the modules involved in my request, that's why
I spammed Anca as you can see in my first mail.
I was just supposing both community's users (not mainteners) could help me,
that's why I also spammed them.
So I think I made a mistake on both community and user meaning. I apologize
for it, you'll never catch me again.

>  Adrian

Eric.